Maintenance Schedules to prevent wasteful spending
When equipment breaks down, your facilities lose money during the down-time and post-breakdown corrective repairs.Create recurring daily, weekly, or monthly preventive maintenance activities increase your asset lifespan and reliability.
Never Run low on stock
Define stock reorder levels& receive notifications and ready-made Purchase orders when your supplies dip below that level to keep your output high.
- Set reminders to prevent ‘forgetfulness’ when carrying out maintenance
- Create maintenance timetables
- Create daily, weekly, or monthly schedules
- In-built checklist functionality to marked activities off as they are completed
- See & filter lists of all activities completed by an assignee or on an asset
Set up Item Re-order levels
- Setup item re-order levels for each location and get notified at the right time.
- Define re-order levels to automatically re-stock each item
- Receive alerts and notifications whenever the inventory quantity goes below the limit
- Check available stocks at all locations in a single view
Advanced Record Keeping
- Keep detailed records & get insights into your inventory movements, purchase costs and consumption from built-in reports. Use RFID tracking to scan your inventory instantly.
- Attach files, include remarks and add custom information while performing inventory transactions.
- Create inventory requisitions with approval workflows.
- Assign available stock to personnel & create purchase orders directly from approved requests.
- Simple methods to update inventory records with new purchases